Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More July Happenings...

The rest of July was spent celebrating birthdays.  We attended Blake and Kylie Walker's birthday party.  It was at a water splash park in Arlington.  It is great for little ones since the water was only 2 feet deep.  My niece Ella actually had her second birthday party there as well! I love this picture that Paige took, thanks for letting me steal!!  
First time trying out the water...


The following weekend my mom came into town and we celebrated my birthday.  It was great having her here to celebrate with me!
Mom and Caden...
 Opening presents...got a much needed new camera!
 Dinner and cake...
 then a little bowling at Splitsville...
 The next day we meet my dad and some family friends to celebrate mine and Donna's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory.




 Lounging with my cutie pie...

 Last weekend we had some friends and their boys over.  Caden was so amused by the boys.  He would just smile and laugh when they interacted with him. 
Watching Colton play his game...
 Sitting with Clayton.  Love my little chunky monkey...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love all the pictures and captions! Looks like Caden loved the water! Glad you had a good birthday.
-Sara