Sunday, May 29, 2011

2 Months

Wow, another month has flown by. I can't believe Caden is two months and I am going to have to go back to work this week.  I have enjoyed every second with him and it is going to be really hard to get back into work mode.  I have only left him once for more than a couple hours and that was with Brett so it is going to be a hard first couple weeks. 
I mean how can you leave this cute little face...
This week we went to the pediatrician for Caden's 2 month check-up. 
Weight - 11 lbs 10 ozs (46th percentile)
Height - 23 1/4 inches (57 percentile)
He is definitely a growing healthy boy!
Mommy and Caden waiting to see Dr. Alvis...
All smiles before his shots...
First, he was given the oral one...not so bad...
This is after he was given two shots in the legs...
He actually did surprisingly well for being poked at.  One outburst scream with a couple tears and then he was okay and ready to go home!
Here are some more of his two month pictures...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Friday morning we met Aunt Christie and Braxton for breakfast...
 Braxton was such a big helper putting Caden's paci back in for him.
Here is a video of Caden smiling and "cooing".  Excuse my commentary!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi-not sure if you remember me from KD, but we see Dr. Alvis too! I hope you like him...we've only seen him twice now, so far, so good. I have a feeling our boy will end up with a band too.

Meg said...

Also, I forgot to say he is SO CUTE!