Thursday, March 17, 2011

Caden's Room

Caden's room is ready and so are we! We are only about 2 1/2 weeks away from our due date.  As of Monday, I was dilated 3 cm so hopefully we will be meeting our little one soon!
Allie is ready for Caden to get here as well...
Closer look at the bedding and shadow box name above the crib...
 Love this bible verse..."For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart." 
 1 Samuel 1:27
  Had trouble finding cute art that went with his bright bedding so I got creative and made my own art.  I think they turned out pretty cute but simple!
 A blue lion is normal right?  Maybe I tried to be too matching with all my decor!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

adorable! good luck, can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Sara S. said...

The nursery is precious! Great job! Now, all you need is Cade.

Michelle said...

So Cute! Can't wait to see him!