Monday, November 22, 2010

It's A Boy!!

We've actually known for a couple weeks but had another ultrasound on Friday to confirm.  We found out early when I did a high risk ultrasound and it was hard to tell.  They confirmed that he's definitely a boy! We've named him Caden Robert Butler.  Caden will be a 5th generation "Robert" as it is Brett's 1st name, his father's name, his grandfather's name, and his great-grandfathers name. We are so excited and can't wait for little Caden to get here.  I finally have a baby bump and started gaining weight in the last couple weeks.  I had lost close to fifteen pounds throughout the rough patch but looking at me now you would have never known.  Hopefully, the weight gain will now slow down a bit! 
Here I am at 20 weeks...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! Congrats on your baby boy! PS: I love the bump!!!

Sara S. said...

The baby bump is DARLING!! And so little! You are too cute, Karley.

D and B England said...

Ahh! So cute! I was about to call you today and yell at you for not updating the blog. Your bump is precious and you look great. I love the name, very special.

Paige said...

Oh yay! So cool it's a boy!