Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three Years...

Today is our Three Year Anniversary! Wow has time flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were making plans for our big day.  I can't tell you how great these past three years have been.  I have been truly blessed to have such a loving and supportive husband.  Brett, you are my rock and I find myself falling in love with you more and more every day. 

We plan on celebrating with dinner Saturday night but here's a look back on that special day...











2 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I think I have ESP. This morning for some reason I was thinking about your wedding and why I couldn't go because I was still reporting... Wow... CONGRATS. Today is my two year anniversary... but, not of marriage... just dating :)!!!

Sara S. said...

What an awesome post! I loved your wedding! I still remember the day that Brett called me from Lubbock years ago to tell me that he had met "the one." He's like, "Sara, you need to meet this girl." He's a lucky guy to have found you!