Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visitors

Throughout February and March, Allie has gotten to meet some members of the family. One Sunday afternoon my dad came over for lunch and to meet her. This was her first experience with anyone other than us and the vet. She was a little shy and anxious at first but began to warm up and became more herself.

The last weekend in February, Christie, Braxton and my mom came in to town to celebrate birthdays and to meet Allie. She did so well playing with Braxton. I was a little nervous before hand since she'd not been around any kids yet and I wasn't sure how she'd act.
Braxton also had this long tube thing that he and Allie loved running through.

On Friday night the girls ventured out for a birthday celebration while Brett babysat Braxton. (I have the best husband ever!!!) We went to a Italian restaurant in the Shops of Legacy. We had a great meal and enjoyed a martini or two!
Brett was in Lubbock for class on Sunday so my mom went with me to Allie's first puppy training class at Petsmart. She did so good and really impressed us!! I don't want to brag but I think she might have been one of the better ones in the class.

The first week in March, we got a surprise call from John. He was in town for work and had a night he could get away. He so kindly drove from Grapevine to take us to dinner and meet Allie. It was such a nice surprise and we really enjoyed getting to catch up!

We can't wait for the rest of the family to meet Allie!

No comments: